ABEC is one of the main consulting firms in Greece licensing wind farms. ABEC’s portfolio has 18 wind farms to the mainland (onshore) and 1 offshore wind farm (offshore) with the total force in by project authorization to exceed 600MW.
ABEC’s Engineers and economists undertake:
- hiddenWriting and submitting Manufacturing Authorisation study at RAE
- hiddenBusiness Plan and Feasibility studies for park wind farms.
- hiddenEnergy studies operable simulation and optimization of turbine selection and siting.
- hiddenEnvironmental Impact Studies
- hiddenCoordination of all Public Service to issue Installation License.
- hiddenSubstation land Suitability studies.
- hiddenRoad studies and intervention Approvals
- hiddenInstallation of Metering Stations
- hiddenGrid Association Studies
ABEC undertakes through certified processes the management project of the construction of wind farms in cooperation with contracted workshops of all specialties.
EPC Contractors (Project Management Κατασκευής): 9 MW wind farm Distomo
OffShore Wind Production License Publish Study OffShore Wind Park Power 72 MW